Smart Grooming Stars Quarter Mark Stencil
The stars quarter mark stencil from Smart Grooming is an excellent way to get a fun and professional patten onto your horses's hind quarters.
The quarter marker stencil is made from heavy grade rubberised vinyl with a magnetic backing, therefore when not in use can be stuck against a steel panel inside your horse box / trailer for easy storage
In stock and available for immediate dispatch
|Can be used to build up a symmetrical pattern on the horse's coat, by brushing them onto the horses coat, or for something a little different - you can spray the pattern in colour.
Another option, would to be to brush the pattern in, remove the quarter marker and then lightly spray over the pattern with glitter (silver spray) - it really catches the sunlight or spotlights if you are competing under lights.
"A truly fantastic product, which will add that finishing touch when you are competing - and the option to add glitter to catch in the sun or under lights - add's that extra bit of sparkle"
Shipment details will be sent once your order is completed.
- Flat rate fast delivery on orders across Ireland and the UK starting from €4.50
- Deliveries will usually be made 3-5 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for all Europe Zone 3 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 4-7 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for the rest of the world Zone 4 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 7-14 working days after dispatch
Covid-19 Update - Our return policy has been extended to 60 days - all other T&C's remains the same
If you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason, please return them in new condition within 30 days of receipt and we will either exchange them or refund you.
Over the Christmas period, the returns policy is extended until end of January
Please note the return postage and new outbound postage for an exchange, is to be covered by the buyer.
Please include your name, Original Order Details, Contact Details and Exchange or Refund request with your parcal and return to: Returns, Kola-Beanz, Aughness South, Ballycroy, Westport, Co Mayo, F28 YR65, ROI.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 00353 (0)85 172 9896
Click here to view our full returns and exchange policy.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.