SoloComb for Horses and Pets
The SoloComb for horses and pets, is described as being amongst the most humane inventions within the equestrian industry, plus it has been endorsed by the world’s professionals and vets!
This is the original humane grooming tool. It is ergonomically designed and fun to use. It contains top quality, precision-engineered hardened stainless steel blades. This ingenious comb is designed to shorten and thin hair by way of back-combing hair and then thinning or shortening via a clipping action, reducing any stress or discomfort to both you and your horse
|Many horses and ponies hate having their manes pulled. The SoloComb solves the problem, creating a tidy mane without discomfort or aggravation. It is an essential item for anyone who wants a tidy mane and tail.
In addition, Grooming can be carried out safely without risk of injury to the user or the animal. Quietly and safely clips and removes tangles, without distress to the animal, particularly around sensitive areas like the ears or eyes.
SoloComb – Mane Trimming Tools. SoloComb steals the show. Overall choice going to the SoloComb. Excerpts from Horse Journal staff article, Vol. 16, No. 3, March 2009
For Pets -“We love it”, Awarded safest product tested by Whole Cat Journal (USA magazine).
"This is one grooming product you should not be without - this is one of the easiest 10/10 that we have given! If you only buy one product this year - make it this one!"
Shipment details will be sent once your order is completed.
- Flat rate fast delivery on orders across Ireland and the UK starting from €4.50
- Deliveries will usually be made 3-5 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for all Europe Zone 3 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 4-7 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for the rest of the world Zone 4 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 7-14 working days after dispatch
Covid-19 Update - Our return policy has been extended to 60 days - all other T&C's remains the same
If you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason, please return them in new condition within 30 days of receipt and we will either exchange them or refund you.
Over the Christmas period, the returns policy is extended until end of January
Please note the return postage and new outbound postage for an exchange, is to be covered by the buyer.
Please include your name, Original Order Details, Contact Details and Exchange or Refund request with your parcal and return to: Returns, Kola-Beanz, Aughness South, Ballycroy, Westport, Co Mayo, F28 YR65, ROI.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please email email@example.com or call us on 00353 (0)85 172 9896
Click here to view our full returns and exchange policy.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.