HAAS Putzi Brush
Crafted in Germany, the HAAS Putzi brush is a great item to add to your grooming kit.
The HAAS Putzi Brush is made from strong plastic and synthetic bristles. This is an ideal combination brush for cleaning heavy dirt.
The strong, wide-toothed plastic brush on top can be easily replaced.
The brush should be used with the plastic side first, followed by the synthetic bristles. The uniqueness of the handle of this brush means that it easy to hold and clean horses legs etc.
This is a universal brush and can be used on all coat types and colours
The Key features of the HAAS Putzi Brush at Kola-Beanz:
All HAAS brushes purchased from Kola-Beanz are sent with guidance on cleaning the brushes
All HAAS Brushes purchased from Kola-Beanz are fully covered by the HAAS manufacturing warranty - so you can be assured that you are purchasing genuine HAAS brushes, with excellent customer service, from a great family run business, plus also getting the Kola-Beanz 'Blue Points' as part of our exclusive loyalty scheme!
Please note – to ensure that we have the full selection of HAAS brushes available to our customers, we have HAAS brushes which are distributed from Germany by United Sportsproducts Germany (USG) or Mackey Equestrian to the Kola-Beanz wholesaler, as well HAAS brushes direct from HAAS themselves.
Therefore some of the HAAS Brushes purchased from Kola-Beanz will also have the USG logo or Mackey logo stamped onto them in addition to the standard HAAS branding.
There is no difference in the brushes and the manufactures warranty remains the same regardless of the logo/branding on the brush.
"HAAS Brushes are of excellent quality and do exactly what they promise - you will not be disappointed after using these brushes - Given the superior nature, this is the reason that these are the only brushes that we stock - in our opinion, they are simply the best on the market"
Shipment details will be sent once your order is completed.
- Flat rate fast delivery on orders across Ireland and the UK starting from €4.50
- Deliveries will usually be made 3-5 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for all Europe Zone 3 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 4-7 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for the rest of the world Zone 4 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 7-14 working days after dispatch
Covid-19 Update - Our return policy has been extended to 60 days - all other T&C's remains the same
If you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason, please return them in new condition within 30 days of receipt and we will either exchange them or refund you.
Over the Christmas period, the returns policy is extended until end of January
Please note the return postage and new outbound postage for an exchange, is to be covered by the buyer.
Please include your name, Original Order Details, Contact Details and Exchange or Refund request with your parcal and return to: Returns, Kola-Beanz, Aughness South, Ballycroy, Westport, Co Mayo, F28 YR65, ROI.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 00353 (0)85 172 9896
Click here to view our full returns and exchange policy.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.