HAAS Diva Exclusive Brush - Black
Crafted in Germany, the HAAS Diva brush is a must have to any grooming kit, combining class with quality.
The Diva brush is made from soft lambskin from Matthes and surrounded by a rim of horse hair which gives an unbelievable shine
In stock and available for immediate dispatch
The Key Features of the HAAS Diva Brush at Kola-Beanz are:
Information For Washing the Diva Lambswool Brushes:
All HAAS brushes purchased from Kola-Beanz are sent with guidance on cleaning the brushes
By brushing out with another horsehair brush, using the Haas cleaning brush Frank, as well as with a moist sponge you can remove a great part of dirt. It if is necessary to remove additional dirt, Haas recommends to wash it by hand with a lambswool cleaner not warmer than 30 degrees Celsius. Please pay attention to the following:
These brushes must dry in room temperature (do not place them on a heating device or in the sun). You should plan on 2-3 days drying time. Please do not put the brushes in the dryer.
In general products with lambswool should not be washed often as with each washing the lambswool leather loses some fat content. This should be avoided as much as possible.
If the brush contains eczema, fungus or similar, please dispose of the brush
"HAAS Brushes are of excellent quality and do exactly what they promise - you will not be disappointed after using these brushes - Given the superior nature, this is the reason that these are the only brushes that we stock - in our opinion, they are simply the best on the market"
|All HAAS Brushes purchased from Kola-Beanz are fully covered by the HAAS manufacturing warranty, regardless of the logo/branding on the brush - so you can be assured that you are purchasing genuine HAAS brushes from an authorised seller, with excellent customer service.|
Shipment details will be sent once your order is completed.
- Flat rate fast delivery on orders across Ireland and the UK starting from €4.50
- Deliveries will usually be made 3-5 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for all Europe Zone 3 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 4-7 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for the rest of the world Zone 4 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 7-14 working days after dispatch
Covid-19 Update - Our return policy has been extended to 60 days - all other T&C's remains the same
If you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason, please return them in new condition within 30 days of receipt and we will either exchange them or refund you.
Over the Christmas period, the returns policy is extended until end of January
Please note the return postage and new outbound postage for an exchange, is to be covered by the buyer.
Please include your name, Original Order Details, Contact Details and Exchange or Refund request with your parcal and return to: Returns, Kola-Beanz, Aughness South, Ballycroy, Westport, Co Mayo, F28 YR65, ROI.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please email email@example.com or call us on 00353 (0)85 172 9896
Click here to view our full returns and exchange policy.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.