Crown Gold Fever Browband - Brown
SD Design Gold Fever browband in brown leather, has a mix of 3 different sizes gold crystals, to give a unique pattern and sparkle.
Pony: 41 cm
The shape of the browband is SD's own design, made for the best fitting and beautifull curve on your horse forehead.
Including box for the browband and polish cloth. Then you have a perfect place to keep your browband and you can polish the crystals so they shine like new!
We are proud to have been chosen as the exclusive Irish retailer working with SD design, who never compromise on quality.
Matching items also available to complete the full matching wardrobe.
"Another amazing browband from SD Design. The attention to detail is fantastic, and the addition of the pearls make this very unique - a real 'must have' for your horse - your horse will look stunning!"
Shipment details will be sent once your order is completed.
- €4.50 Flat rate fast delivery on orders across Ireland and the UK
- Deliveries will usually be made 3-5 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for all Europe Zone 3 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 4-7 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for the rest of the world Zone 4 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 7-14 working days after dispatch
Covid-19 Update - Our return policy has been extended to 60 days - all other T&C's remains the same
If you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason, please return them in new condition within 30 days of receipt and we will either exchange them or refund you.
Over the Christmas period, the returns policy is extended until end of January
Please note the return postage and new outbound postage for an exchange, is to be covered by the buyer.
Please include your name, Original Order Details, Contact Details and Exchange or Refund request with your parcal and return to: Returns, Kola-Beanz, Aughness South, Ballycroy, Westport, Co Mayo, F28 YR65, ROI.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 00353 (0)85 172 9896
Click here to view our full returns and exchange policy.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.