SD Design Revolution Bridle - Rose Gold/Black
The SD Design Revolution Bridle - Rose Gold/Black is a real head-turner. This is a stunning bridle, with a subtle rose gold brow band made from Swarovski elements
Here you get a bridle with a classic look, with a design which is specifically based on your horse anatomy. This bridle also has been specially designed so that the new headpiece minimises the pressure on your horse head and neck. As this is where there are sensitive nerves, so a comfortable fit, often allows your horse to go forwards easier and accept the contact.
Please review the SD Design bridle sizing guide here
"WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!! - This is an amazing anatomic double bridle, the quality is superb, no expense has been spared on the attention to detail - If you are in the market for a new bridle, look no further - Bridles by SD Design are easily the leading manufacturer, and we are very excited to be the exclusive stockist in Ireland"
Shipment details will be sent once your order is completed.
- Flat rate fast delivery on orders across Ireland and the UK starting from €4.50
- Deliveries will usually be made 3-5 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for all Europe Zone 3 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 4-7 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for the rest of the world Zone 4 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 7-14 working days after dispatch
Covid-19 Update - Our return policy has been extended to 60 days - all other T&C's remains the same
If you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason, please return them in new condition within 30 days of receipt and we will either exchange them or refund you.
Over the Christmas period, the returns policy is extended until end of January
Please note the return postage and new outbound postage for an exchange, is to be covered by the buyer.
Please include your name, Original Order Details, Contact Details and Exchange or Refund request with your parcal and return to: Returns, Kola-Beanz, Aughness South, Ballycroy, Westport, Co Mayo, F28 YR65, ROI.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 00353 (0)85 172 9896
Click here to view our full returns and exchange policy.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.