Aerborn Nose Net/Shield
The aerborn nose shield is very effective during summer months for horses that are sensitive to pollen, in addition the nose net has a UV finish to help protect from harmful rays of the sun
The nose shield will prevent inhalation of pollen and can also assist horses that react badly to dust.
Nose nets are used to protect horses from midges, small insects and pollen that can cause horses to head shake.
This horse nose shield is nicely shaped to cover nose and suitable for use when riding or can be attached to headcollar for field use.
"AMAZING! A very simple solution which fixes the head-shaking problem for horses who are unfortunate enough to suffer from pollen/midges etc. A firm favourite with the team at Kola-Beanz"
Shipment details will be sent once your order is completed.
- Flat rate fast delivery on orders across Ireland and the UK starting from €4.50
- Deliveries will usually be made 3-5 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for all Europe Zone 3 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 4-7 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for the rest of the world Zone 4 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 7-14 working days after dispatch
Covid-19 Update - Our return policy has been extended to 60 days - all other T&C's remains the same
If you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason, please return them in new condition within 30 days of receipt and we will either exchange them or refund you.
Over the Christmas period, the returns policy is extended until end of January
Please note the return postage and new outbound postage for an exchange, is to be covered by the buyer.
Please include your name, Original Order Details, Contact Details and Exchange or Refund request with your parcal and return to: Returns, Kola-Beanz, Aughness South, Ballycroy, Westport, Co Mayo, F28 YR65, ROI.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please email email@example.com or call us on 00353 (0)85 172 9896
Click here to view our full returns and exchange policy.
We Also Recommend
Noble Outfitters EquinEssential™ Mini Tote Blue
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.