Waldhausen Loading Aid
Have you ever experienced issues with loading your horse before travel? Or found that it really needs two of you, with one behind... and that you are the only one at the yard?
Or perhaps, you have tried a similar approach on your own with a lunge line, only to find that it makes the situation worse!
Let me introduce the Waldhausen shipping/loading aid. This is specially design to aid loading horses, especially useful for those who can be rather reluctant to get on the trailer/lorry.
The loading aid comes with two hand loops, it is robust, but soft for both your hands and the horse. This is very easy to use, and has been a great solution for a number of our customers.
It is easy to put on, and then get off again once the horse is settle in the trailer.
Let this aid, help take the stress out of problem loaders, and let you enjoy your day out with your horse.
Shipment details will be sent once your order is completed.
- Flat rate fast delivery on orders across Ireland and the UK starting from €4.50
- Deliveries will usually be made 3-5 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for all Europe Zone 3 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 4-7 working days after dispatch
- We have reduced rate shipping for the rest of the world Zone 4 Countries, this will automatically be calculated at checkout. However, please click on the delivery information link below to review this in detail Click here to view our full delivery information.
- Deliveries will usually be made 7-14 working days after dispatch
Covid-19 Update - Our return policy has been extended to 60 days - all other T&C's remains the same
If you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason, please return them in new condition within 30 days of receipt and we will either exchange them or refund you.
Over the Christmas period, the returns policy is extended until end of January
Please note the return postage and new outbound postage for an exchange, is to be covered by the buyer.
Please include your name, Original Order Details, Contact Details and Exchange or Refund request with your parcal and return to: Returns, Kola-Beanz, Aughness South, Ballycroy, Westport, Co Mayo, F28 YR65, ROI.
If you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 00353 (0)85 172 9896
Click here to view our full returns and exchange policy.
We Also Recommend
Compositi Reflex Stirrups Coloured Soles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.